Monday, September 18, 2006

I like the way u r thinkin!!

A teacher in a mathematics period asks a 3rd std class," If there are 3 birds on a tree and u shoot one of them,how many birds would remain?? ".Johnny,the nuaghtiest of the lot, shoots up his hand.
teacher: "ok johnny ,wats the answer?". Johnny: "none,ma'am. teacher: "how?" Johnny:" after hearing the shot ,all the other birds will also fly away." Teacher:"no johnny, the answer here is 2,but I like the way u r thinkin.

now johnny has a doubt.
Johhny: " teacher can i ask u a question? Teacher: "sure" johnny:" there are three ladies havin ice cream at the parlour. the first one is eatin it,the second is lickin it while the third one is suckin on it.can u tell which one of the ladies is married??"
teacher is terribly embaressed,but she puts on a brave face and answers.
Teacher: "I....I......I guess the one which is suckin on the ice cream is married."Johnny:" no ma'am,the one who has the wedding ring on her finger is married,BUT I LIKE THE WAY U R THINKIN." !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home